Before you continue...

Be prepared to think. I want to make you think. And then I want you to post your thoughts as comments below the blog posts. If anything I write confuses you, please ask questions. Questions are a very effective way to get answers.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Well, this is a little disappointing...

I haven't posted very recently. I'm lazy. I'm pretty ok with that most of the time. like right now. Because I'm winning the blog contest. That's right. winning. I don't even have to try. It's sad really, because I've had some great ideas for blog posts that I've just forgotten about because I've lost my motivation to post. My competitor hasn't even written one post, hasn't set up his blog or anything. Granted, he's got a good reason for it... he's actually working ten hours a day. when we started this contest, it was based on the fact that both of us had lots of free time to think about things and write out our thoughts. Now that's not the case. He's got a project to work on, and so do I. Both are projects other than blogging, so blog posts will occur less frequently I'm not even going to promote this post because really, it's almost entirely irrelevant to the rest of the blog. Also, since someone had decided it was a good idea to troll this blog (srsly, even with as few readers as I have, somebody wanted to troll), I have changed the comment section to disallow anonymous comments. While that does make it more difficult for my one legitimate anonymous commenter (pretty sure there's just one), it also saves me from having to delete the troll's comments. I'll have some more actual content ready for publication in a week or so. I'm in no hurry. After all, I'm winning this pitiful blog contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your thoughts here.